Listing our Sailing School Boats for Sale...
For more information or pictures on any of the boats listed please contact Vicki Thurston on 01784 248881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sail Number: 152825
This hull is in good condition and ideal if you want to start club racing.
- Hull (white) in good condition (with a few stress marks visible on the deck)
- Standard mainsail in reasonable condition (please note sail has a different number to hull number)
- Silver spars in good condition with all control lines present
- XD setup
- Launching trolley
- Grey top cover
- Foils in good condition with minor chips
There are additional rig packages and upgrades available.
Sail Number: unknown
Laser pico ready to get you on the water - perfect as an intro boat for all ages!
- Yellow hull in very good condition
- Black spars with new ropes on the outhaul, downhaul & kicker
- Daggerboard in very good condition
- Rudder has a few chips round the edge, but very durable!
- Mainsail has been used but still plenty of life left in it
- Comes with a very old road base (not road worthy) or alternatively you can upgrade to a launching trolley