Let's get you sailing!
This year we are planning our main activities on Saturday 20th May and... we are inviting people to join us every day throughout the week 13th May to 21st May. Join us for social sailing, club racing, SUPing and having fun trying sailing as we showcase the club for both new and experienced sailors.
If you are new to sailing then you will be able to take part in a two hour group taster session with an instructor for just £20. Experienced sailors can take advantage of half price hire throughout the week. Additionally half price one to one personal tuition is available for everyone, either wishing to start or get back in to sailing.
Saturday 20th May
- Super Saturday Club: Our Social sailing groups will be running so come and meet members and find out more about the club.
- RS Aero Demo: RS sailing will be at the club for a demonstration day. Sailing strictly by appointment only with RSSailing Email: Simon@rssailing.com or tel: 01794 526762 (Cannot be booked through QMSC).
- Stand Up Paddleboarding: Try it for FREE all day with the right conditions
Saturday 13th to Sunday 21st May
- Join Club racing: During this period racing will be held on both the Sunday mornings and the evening of Wednesday 17th May. Experienced sailors are welcome to take part on these dates. Either bring your boat for a free sail or take advantage of half price hire option.
- 50% off Boat Hire: Experienced sailors can take advantage of half price boat and board hire to push the boat out.
- Half Price Personal Tuition: Please call us in advance to book your instructor for one to one or small group sessions.
We hope to be able to accommodate everyone wishing to get on the water during our PTBO.