Open Day - Saturday 29th June
Queen Mary Sailing Club will once again opens its doors for a happy, fun-filled water fun day.
- Do you want to start sailing?
- Would you like your children to have sailing lessons?
- Perhaps you want to come back to sailing after a break?
Join us on Saturday 29th June and take a first step into Sailing, Windsurfing and Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
Our Open day will run four sessions and please only book on to one session to give as many people as possible the opportunity to get on the water. Book your places at £10 per head, on our online booking link below.
- Session 1 - 09:30 to 11:00
- Session 2 - 11:00 to 12:30
- Session 3 - 14:00 to 15:30
- Session 4 - 15:30 to 17:00
Book a morning or afternoon place on our Open Day.
Take part in activities including Sailing, Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding or a RIB ride round the reservoir.
All equipment to get out on the water is provided - you simply need swimsuit, shoes you don't mind getting wet (plus a change of clothes) and a towel.