Open Day - Saturday 30th June
Queen Mary Sailing Club will once again opens its doors to the public for a happy, fun-filled day.
- Do you want to start sailing?
- Would you like your children to have sailing lessons?
- Perhaps you want to come back to sailing after a break?
Join us on Saturday 30th June and take a first step into Sailing, Windsurfing and Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
Our Open day will run a morning session and an afternoon session to give as many people as possible the opportunity to get on the water. Book your places at £3 per head, on our online booking link below.
- Morning session - 10:00 to 12:00
- Afternoon session - 14:00 to 16:00
Book a morning or afternoon place on our Open Day.
Take part in activities including Sailing, Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding or a RIB ride round the reservoir.
All equipment to get out on the water is provided - you simply need swimsuit, shoes you don't mind getting wet (plus a change of clothes) and a towel.