Welcome to the Instructor Booking Pages - We follow the Pathways for RYA Dinghy Instructor and RYA Windsurf Instructor training. Simply click on the course and follow the booking steps.
Instructor Course Packages
When you book your Instructor course, you will get a discount of 20% off any of these additional courses:
Instructors looking to develop their skills...
We offer a range of endorsements to boost your personal skills and qualifications - these can be found on the Dinghy Instructor page.
Are you ready? For more information drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid Specific Information
Due to the Government restrictions easing on the 19th July 2021 we are able to return to normal operations.
Here are the details of our operational changes:
- We will be running sessions where students will be in closer contact with each-other.
- Select members are now expected to fully derig and return any kit they use, including putting on dinghy covers.
- We will be operating in double handers again. So you must be aware that the participant will be in a boat in close contact with somebody else.
- Powerboat training will resume usual operation.
- All courses may involve closer contact between students during activities.
What is staying the same:
- We will still be asking that you wear a face covering or mask when in the clubhouse.
- We will still be operating to Government guidance on social distancing.
- You will need to buzz at the gate to gain access, and please park in the lower car park.
- You will be given a meeting point for the duration of your course, outside of the clubhouse.
- Are you fit to visit? Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are experiencing Covid symptoms or are feeling unwell.
- Please ensure you have booked your session and check our website for the latest covid guidance
Read our full Covid Guidelines
Please watch the safety briefing video
If you have any issues, please get in contact by email to email@example.com.
Thank for reading, thank you for supporting, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you back on the water at Queen Mary.
The QM team
Dinghy Instructor Courses
Start your journey to become a Dinghy Instructor (DI - age 16+). Includes links for becoming an Assistant Instructor (age 14+) and your DI pre-assessment. For DI's there are links for advanced endorsements, racing, foiling, cats and keelboats.More Information
Windsurf Instructor Courses
Start your journey to become a Windsurf Instructor. Options to become an Assistant Instructor (age 14), Start windsurfing instructor and Intermediate Instructor courses (age 16).More Information