Welcome to the events and activities page for Windsurfing at Queen Mary, to find out more and sign up please follow the text links.
- Saturday 2nd Adult Group Coaching
- Saturday 2nd Intermediate Windsurf Group Coaching
- Saturday 2nd RYA Intermediate Non-Planing Windsurfing
- Saturday 9th (Youth) Team 15
- Saturday 2nd (Youth) Race Squad
Wednesday 17 January: WINDsurf - Freeride rigging and tuning with interactive activities and top tips
Wednesday 21 February: WINGfoil - A complete guide to equipment and technique for freeride wingfoiling
Wednesday 20 March: WINDsurf - Skills progression for the season ahead: goal-setting and technique
Click on image above to enlarge (Open as a PDF). Please register for talks at the bottom of this page.
- Saturday 11th LWA Icebreaker Series is to be held at QMSC, to register for the event please click on the link.
One to One is a great way to learn, refresh and develop your skills in windsurfing. Its just you and the instructor working together on the water to achieve your goals, here are a few:
- You want to start Windsurfing, and prefer one to one tuition.
- You've been off the water for a number of years and want a boost to refresh your skills.
- Your a windsurfer who wants to Start Foiling and take flight at QMSC.
For information on any of the above please contact us by email on email@example.com.