Welcome to Queen Mary Sailing Club
We are delighted to advise you that we are open! Queen Mary Sailing Club is currently operating with restrictions following guidance form HMG and RYA. Please read and follow carefully our operating procedures and COVID-19 guidance for the activities we are offering.
Thank you for visiting our website - we look forward to seeing you sailing or windsurfing soon at Queen Mary.
- Standard Members are not required to book spaces to go Sailing or Windsurfing, we have re-established normal free flow sailing.
- Select Members are required to book kit in advance and we have recently made improvements to the Sailing and Windsurfing booking system, boats can now be booked by their class with more spaces available.
- Non Members with their own kit very welcome please book a Day Sail in advance. Sadly we are not offering equipment hire but we are offing Personal Tuition please also consider our Select Membership with options for adult and youth.
- Select Members - Sailing and windsurfing >> Booking
- Day Sail - Non-members sailing and windsurfing >> Booking
- Club Racing >> SIGN ON Remember to sign on each week you wish to race
Sailing and Windsurfing Courses
- Personal Tuition 1:1 >> Booking
- Junior Courses >> Booking
- Adult Courses >> Booking
- Powerboat Level 2 >> Booking
The club is open:
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday 10:00 to 16:00
- Thursday 10:00 to 16:00
- Friday 10:00 to 16:00
- Saturday 09:00 to 17:00
- Sunday 09:00 to 17:00
Please note that we can only answer the phones during this time.
Guidance for Sailing
- Strict social distancing will be in force: You must stay 2 metres apart at all times.
- The QMSC Clubhouse will provide toilet facilities and limited access to changing rooms (Essential use only).
- The Clubhouse will remain closed for all other facilities (no upper deck access and no café).
- Click here to watch our briefing video
- Click here for full Guidance and Booking.
The COVID-19 preventative measures are vital to protecting health and well-being and to minimising pressure on front-line services. We all have a role to play by following the Government guidelines.
Welcome back to Queen Mary