Welcome to junior courses 2021
This has been a challenging time as you can appreciate a lot of work has gone in to making the club safe to re-open for visitors and staff. We hope 2021 runs with less disruption and change!
Early Booking Save 10% - (Booking three months in advance)
Half Day courses options open for booking.
Booking links will be at the bottom of this page for all the courses we are offering.
Covid Specific Information
We will not be able to operate at the levels we were before, as a result will not be offering the full range of courses that you have come to know and love.
The Do's and Don'ts:
- We can run group sessions with an instructor and up to six participants.
- We can go single-handed Sailing, Windsurfing, SUPing and run all activities on the water, whilst following government guidance and maintaining the social distancing rules.
- We can use outdoor spaces and shelters but cannot go indoors other than to use the toilet facilities, we have two large marquees to help alleviate this problem. No showers or changing facilities are available.
- You will need to buzz at the gate to gain access, and please park in the lower car park.
- You will be given a meeting point for the duration of your course, outside of the clubhouse.
- Are you fit to visit? Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are experiencing Covid symptoms or are feeling unwell.
- Please ensure you have booked your session and check our website for the latest covid guidance
There is much we can do, but there will be some courses that will not be allowed to run whilst Covid-19 restrictions are in place, we are developing others to take their place. As you can appreciate there have been a lot of changes required for us to be able to offer courses and training; and we want to give you our assurance that your safety and welfare is our absolute priority.
Read our full Covid Guidelines
Please watch the safety briefing video
Thank you for staying with us as we journey through these challenging waters, we are lucky to be an outdoor sport and have the doors open again. The only thing constant is change!
If you have any issues, please get in contact by email to email@example.com.
Thank for reading, thank you for supporting, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you back on the water at Queen Mary.
The QM team