Open Racing Events
Welcome to Queen Mary Sailing Club. We host a wide range of Open Racing Events at QMSC. The Calendar of planned events and the NOR and SIs for upcoming events can be found below. If you are looking to arrange an Open Racing event at QMSC, please email email@example.com.
All visiting boats shall have third party liability cover of at least £3m which includes racing.
Before heading out on the water for the first time, please read this important safety briefing.
- Sat 6th January GJW Direct Bloody Mary Results
- Sat 7th January GJW Direct Bloody Mary Results
- Sun 12th March Sailing Chandlery RS200 EaSEA Tour Open Results
- Sun 12th March Rope4Boats RS400 Southern Tour Open Results
- Sat/Sun 25th & 26th March Intl Moth Grand Prix Open Results
- Sat 1st April Merlin Rockets Silver Tiller Open Results
- Sat 1st April Hadron H2 Inland Championships Results
- Monday 10th April Easter Bank Holiday Pursuit Race Results
- Sat 13th May London Windsurfing Association (LWA) Spring Series Results
- Sat/Sun 17th & 18th June L&SE RYA Regional Junior Championships Results
- Sat 24th June L&SE RYA Regional Windsurfing League (youth) Results
- Monday 28th August Bank Holiday Honeypot Open Pursuit Race Results
- Sat/Sun 23rd & 24th September Cadet Inland Championships Results
- Sat 11th November London Windsurfing Association (LWA) Icebreaker
- Sun 12th November Thames Valley ILCA (Rescheduled) Results
Parental Declaration Form for Helm/Crew under 18 years of age (Download). A signed copy needs to be handed in to Race Entry Desk upon registration for any helm or crew under 18 years of age. * Some events have incorporated this declaration in their online booking process - follow the guidance when booking and only submit paper copies if not included in booking process.