Return to sailing
We are delighted to advise you all that following HMG’s announced release from lockdown in England, together with cautious confirmation and guidance from the RYA, we are currently in the phases of reopening Queen Mary Sailing Club.
MEMBER BOOKING UPDATE:
- Standard Members are not required to book spaces to go Sailing or Windsurfing, we have re-established normal free flow sailing.
- Select Members are required to book kit in advance and we have recently made improvements to the Sailing and Windsurfing booking system, boats can now be booked by their class with more spaces available.
- Non Members with their own kit very welcome please book a Day Sail in advance. Sadly we are not offering equipment hire but we are offing Personal Tuition please also consider our Select Membership with options for adult and youth.
- Select Members - Sailing and windsurfing >> Book now
- Day Sail - Non-members sailing and windsurfing >> Book now
- Personal Tuition 1:1 >> Book now
- Group Tuition 5:1 >> Book now
- Summer Courses 2020
- Restart Racing
The club and office are now open 5 day a week:
- Monday 10:00 to 16:00
- Tuesday 10:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday 10:00 to 20:30
- Thursday 10:00 to 16:00
- Friday 10:00 to 16:00
- Saturday 09:00 to 17:00
- Sunday 09:00 to 17:00
Please note that we can only answer the phones during this time.
Guidance for Sailing
- Strict social distancing will be in force: You must stay 2 metres apart at all times.
- The QMSC Clubhouse will provide toilet facilities only.
- The Clubhouse will remain closed for all other facilities (no upper deck access, changing facilities and no café).
- There will be limits on the numbers of Sailors allowed each day.
- Click here to watch our briefing video
- Click here for full Guidance and Booking.
The COVID-19 preventative measures are vital to protecting health and well-being and to minimising pressure on front-line services. We all have a role to play by following the Government guidelines.
Welcome back to Queen Mary