Welcome to Queen Mary
Thank you for visiting QM, please observe our COVID guidelines - please observe the on water hazards and operations by BRETT aggregates.
Windy Evening - 23rd July
Join us for a windy sail or windsurf Friday 23rd July. Off-water 20:30, gates close at 21:00.
With the excitement of restrictions easing we are conscious of the need to maintain a safe environment as England moves to Step 4 of the lockdown roadmap. We ask that you continue to wear masks inside the club house and your continued consideration for QM Team, Race Officers and Coaches, who are all in a work environment is vital and appreciated.
- Standard Members - Sailing and windsurfing please use membership card to enter
- Select Members - Sailing and windsurfing >> Booking
- Day Sail - Non-members sailing and windsurfing >> Booking
- Club Racing >> SIGN ON Remember to sign on each week you wish to race
Bring a Friend Day! - Saturday 24th July
If you're already a member take a non-member out in one of our double-handers - please reserve here
Sailing and Windsurfing Courses
- Personal Tuition 1:1 >> Booking
- Junior Courses >> Booking
- Adult Courses >> Booking
- Powerboat Level 2 >> Booking
- Instructor Courses >> Booking
- Monday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Tuesday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday - 09:00 to 20:30
- Thursday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Friday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday - 09:00 to 18:30
- Sunday - 09:00 to 18:30