Welcome to Queen Mary
Sign up here for our Mid Summer Wednesday Series Evening Race and Barbecue on Wednesday 30th June. Everyone welcome, no racing required!
Our Bar and Food service is open, please drop in for a coffee, bacon butty, glass of wine - whatever you fancy after sailing.
The shutters opened in May, it's been busy and fabulous to see members back inside the club! A gentle reminder to please respect the canteen and bar COVID rules:
- Face masks MUST be worn in the clubhouse, unless you are seated.
- Maximum of six people to a table, please do not move the chairs.
- If there is no seating available, you can still take food and drink outside.
These guidelines will be updated as restrictions ease.
It is important that you please comply with any Government restrictions. Masks must be worn inside the club house and your continued consideration for QM Team, Race Officers and Coaches, who are all in a work environment is vital and appreciated. Please respect social distancing of 2m and be aware that staff will probably be wearing a mask when interacting with you, whether outside or inside.
- Standard Members - Sailing and windsurfing please use membership card to enter
- Select Members - Sailing and windsurfing >> Booking
- Day Sail - Non-members sailing and windsurfing >> Booking
- Club Racing >> SIGN ON Remember to sign on each week you wish to race
Sailing and Windsurfing Courses
- Personal Tuition 1:1 >> Booking
- Junior Courses >> Booking
- Adult Courses >> Booking
- Powerboat Level 2 >> Booking
- Instructor Courses >> Booking
- Monday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Tuesday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday - 09:00 to 20:30
- Thursday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Friday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday - 09:00 to 18:30
- Sunday - 09:00 to 18:30