The Council of Queen Mary Sailing Club is elected on an annual basis at the AGM.
The Council represents the interests of Club Members, provides direction, strategy and oversight to the Club Secretary and his staff, and acts as the Board of Directors of the Club.
Club Council Members are:
- James Baxter - Commodore
- Adam Jennings-Frisby - Vice Commodore
- Michael Pryer - Rear Commodore
- Rafa Matarazzo - Rear Commodore
- David Bithell - Company Secretary, Hon Treasurer
- Tony Bishop - Executive Director, Club Secretary
- Anna Ormond - Council Member
- Chris Perry - Council Member
- Paul Johnson - Council Member
- Peter Caselton - Council Member