Welcome to our Black Friday - STARTING Monday 19th November
We are offering 2019 courses at 2018 prices and save 25%!
- Booking online using the code 'BLACKFRIDAY'
- Offer ends Friday 23rd November at 23:59
Please call us, or email, if you need any advice on courses or help with booking.
Welcome to our Sailing School
Queen Mary Sailing Club is a Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Training Centre. A sailing, windsurfing and powerboat school situated in the west of London on the Surrey/Middlesex border, near M3 junction 1 within the M25.
We offer a wide range of courses and tuition in dinghy sailing, windsurfing and powerboating for all ages from 7 upwards. We also arrange tailor-made group and activities as well as team building events which can include J80 keelboat sailing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding (SUPing), raft-building, dinghy sailing and windsurfing.
We can arrange personal 1:1 tuition at any time we are open and have a great multi-activity programme for the school holidays.
To book simply browse the 'Courses' area, add items to your basket and then follow the step by step instructions. If you have any problems don't hesitate to call us on 01784 248881
Choose the Course Type
Follow links to More Information
Click on Book Now
Follow steps to check out
(Youth includes our legendary 'Splash' and 'Water Fun' Multi-activity holiday weeks)
- Book three or more on the same course or junior week and save 10% (group discount applies when booking made in one payment)
- Book three months in advance and save 10%
- Club Members save 20%
- Maximum saving is 20%
All of our courses are taught by RYA qualified instructors in groups with a maximum ratio of 6 students to each instructor. Teaching takes place on the water and in the classroom and we move between the two depending on the group, the weather conditions and the requirements of the curriculum.
What to bring
- We provide wetsuits and buoyancy aids although if you have your own you are welcome to use them.
- You should bring: swimwear (to wear under wetsuit), shoes you are happy to get wet, a towel, a change of clothes, suntan cream, a hat, and a water bottle
Give us a call on 01784 248881; browse our site for more information, availability and online booking