Early Booking Save 10% - (Booking three months in advance of courses date)
Become a Select Member and get sailing and windsurfing courses for free!
Covid Specific Information
Due to the Government restrictions easing on the 19th July 2021 we are able to return to normal operations.
Here are the details of our operational changes:
- We will be running sessions where students will be in closer contact with each-other.
- Select members are now expected to fully derig and return any kit they use, including putting on dinghy covers.
- We will be operating in double handers again. So you must be aware that the participant will be in a boat in close contact with somebody else.
- Powerboat training will resume usual operation.
- All courses may involve closer contact between students during activities.
What is staying the same:
- We will still be asking that you wear a face covering or mask when in the clubhouse.
- We will still be operating to Government guidance on social distancing.
- You will need to buzz at the gate to gain access, and please park in the lower car park.
- You will be given a meeting point for the duration of your course, outside of the clubhouse.
- Are you fit to visit? Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are experiencing Covid symptoms or are feeling unwell.
- Please ensure you have booked your session and check our website for the latest covid guidance
Read our full Covid Guidelines
Please watch the safety briefing video
If you have any issues, please get in contact by email to email@example.com.
Thank for reading, thank you for supporting, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you back on the water at Queen Mary.
The QM team