Boats for Sale
If you are interested in any of the listed club boats or boards please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Toppers (7 Available)
Queen Mary Sailing Club are selling their toppers! All toppers are from around 2008 and would suit either a training school or a first time sailor. They come with everything to get you straight on the water! Every Topper is sold as seen so please come and view the boats before buying and make sure you are happy with them before paying. Each topper comes with:
- Used Sail
- Control line (training): kicker, downhaul, outhaul and mainsheet.
- Launching Trolley
Things to know:
- Leaky hulls – most hulls let in water when sailing, they are still good for use but need to be drained at the end of each day.
- Self-Bailers – Some hulls have had the self-bailer replaced with a metal sheet and we normally attach a separate bailer for the student to bail with this. Some still have working self-bailers but may have small cracks in them and have silicone around the edge from when they've been replaced.
- All have dings and marks as expected on used training school boats
Cost: £350 discount available if buying multiple toppers!
Queen Mary Sailing Club is selling their RS Vision – a great family boat to get out sailing in. It can take up to four people. The boat comes with:
- Launching trolley
- 2 Jibs
- Training Spinnaker (thicker material so harder to pull in)
Things to know before you buy:
- All ready to sail with some usual wear and tear from a centre boat.
- Scratches and scuffs on the hull.
- Mainsail: Training condition, does have some very small holes which could be repaired with tape.
- Jibs: Training condition, repairs have been completed on the jibs.