RS21 Keelboat Select Membership
We are excited to launch the QMSC keelboat programme. Using RS21s we can now offer keelboat membership, keelboat training courses and keelboat racing as well as social sailing in keelboats.
Keelboats provide a stable platform for sailing without the physical stress of hiking out or crouching down, reducing stress on back, hips and knees. There is more space in the boat to move around and a different social dynamic. With 3 or 4 people on the boat, the crewing experience can be far more rewarding. And of course, there is no need to wear a wetsuit as you do not get so wet!
Keelboat membership options
|Adult Keelboat Select||£125||£60|
|Adult Keelboat Select (QMSC Member bolt on)||£125||£48|
|John Merricks Keelboat Academy (age 16 to 25)||£25||£30|
Adult Keelboats Select Membership
- £60 per month - or £48 per month 'bolt on' for existing Members
- Giving you access to the boats Monday - Friday and on at least half of weekends during the year.
- Membership includes free access to keelboat clubs (Running every Wednesday and Friday and at least 50% of Saturdays during the year.
- 40% discount on keelboat activities and courses.
The John Merricks Keelboat Membership (16-25)
- £30 per month
- Young Adults aged 16 to 25 years old
- Giving you access to the boats Monday to Friday
- Membership also includes attending keelboat clubs (find out more)
- 50% discount on keelboat activities and courses.
How to get involved
- Option for Beginner Sailors - RYA Keelboat Level 1 followed by RYA Keelboat Level 2. Courses run over a full weekend learning the basics of sailing and keel boating.
- Options for Experienced Sailor - If you’re an experienced dinghy sailor our Keelboat conversion and skipper training course is the perfect first step. This is an orientation day to show you how the RS21s are rigged and sailed and to sign you off as an RS21 Skipper.
If you are interested in finding out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org