RYA SailFoil Instructor Endorsement
Take the next step in your instructing career! The four-day RYA Instructor endorsement includes all teaching methods and techniques to ensure that instructors can deliver the new SailFoil scheme to students wanting to learn and develop in foiling craft.
Prior to attending this course candidates must:
- RYA Dinghy Instructor certificate. (with at least 1 season of teaching experience)
- RYA approved valid First Aid certificate
- Be a current member of the RYA.
- Completed the RYA Safe & Fun Safeguarding course. Please visit the RYA website for more details.
Any candidates looking to attend the endorsement only must be comfortable sustaining flight on a foiling boat.
This two day course runs from 09:30 until 19:00 each day.
The four-day RYA Instructor endorsement includes all teaching methods and techniques to ensure that instructors can deliver the new SailFoil scheme to students wanting to learn and develop in foiling craft. The three RYA courses which make up the new SailFoil scheme include First flights, Sunstained Flights and Performance Flights.
What to bring
- We provide wetsuits and buoyancy aids although if you have your own you are welcome to use them.
- You should bring: swimwear (to wear under wetsuit), shoes you are happy to get wet, a towel, a change of clothes, suntan cream, a hat, and a water bottle