RYA Multihull Instructor Endorsement
This course is for Instructors who initially qualified in one discipline (Dinghy or Keelboat) and would like to teach the National Sailing Scheme in Multihulls. On successful completion through continuous assessment, your Instructor award will be endorsed by the RYA.
Prior to attending this course candidates must:
- Have an RYA Dinghy Instructor Certificate
- Minimum 1 season of teaching experience
- Have an RYA approved valid First Aid certificate
- Completed the RYA Safe & Fun Safeguarding course. Please visit the RYA website for more details
- Be a current member of the RYA
- You must also have personal sailing sailing a multihull up to pre-entry standard.
This two day course runs from 09.30 until 17.00 each day.
What to bring
- We provide wetsuits and buoyancy aids although if you have your own you are welcome to use them.
- You should bring: swimwear (to wear under wetsuit), shoes you are happy to get wet, a towel, a change of clothes, suntan cream, a hat, and a water bottle