The government has removed the remaining domestic restrictions in England. The steps they recommend you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and stay at home if positive
At QMSC we advise
You are making an active OPT IN choice to take part in an event, course, or go on the water and understand that you increase your risk and therefore household risk of exposure to COVID 19.
Please comply with any Government travel restrictions in force in the area you are travelling from.
If new restrictions have been imposed since you entered the event, booked the course, or booked a slot to come and sail, meaning you can no longer travel, you will be entitled to a refund of the fee paid for this. Please contact the Club office if this is the case.
Consideration for QM Team, Race Officers and Coaches: they are all in a work environment. Please respect their social distancing and be aware that staff will probably be wearing a mask when interacting with you, whether outside or inside.
Check our website for the latest information
Are you fit to visit?
Please do not attend QMSC if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Before traveling: Please check the club website for the latest information; if changes in Government guidelines require the Club to be closed again, this will be communicated first at www.queenmary.org.uk
Be considerate of others. Be conservative in your activity. Be patient and Be alert.
- We have plenty of hand sanitiser stations around the Club – please use these.
- At all times please show consideration for others by respecting the social distancing.
- Signage: Please read and follow all signage on site.
- Please be considerate of the staff and follow their guidance at all times.