Members' Friends and Family Day
Saturday 22nd July 10:30 to 17:00
Dear Members, you’re invited to bring friends and family for a fun packed day of activities on and off the water on Saturday 22nd July. A great opportunity to get out on the water, relax and enjoy the club facilities, and inspire some new sailors and windsurfers along the way! Enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the reservoir and, if it’s a windy day, watch the awesome skills of our foiling fleet of wind and wing surfers.
A great day out for your friends and family!
Activities on the day include:
- The SUPer Mile – Stand up paddleboarding challenge, complete the mile course and claim your medal.
- Push the boat out – Competent double-hander sailors are invited to take our RS Quests for a sail with your friends and family.
- Try Windsurfing – Windsurf taster sessions running morning and afternoon.
- Keelboat Rides – Sail around the reservoir in the comfort of our amazing RS21 Keelboats, instructor lead trips throughout the day.
- BBQ and café - Offering a selection of refreshments from our Claire Cooks Cafe.
- Kit sale - An Aladdin’s Cave of windsurf and sailing spares and clothing with great deals on offer.
- Treasure Hunt Trail - For children under 8 years (must be accompanied by an adult).
- Big Games – Giant Jenga and Connect 4.
- Raffle – Raising funds for the Club’s sailing with disabilities programme, Sailability.
See you there!