NON-MEMBERS RETURN TO DAY WINDSURFING AND SAILING
Welcome back to Queen Mary, thank you for being patient with us as we've restarted windsurfing and sailing.
General Guidelines for Observing COVID-19 Restrictions when visiting
Please read these guidelines carefully before you book or set off to visit QMSC and please keep checking them before making future visits, since they will be periodically updated with the latest information.
The COVID-19 preventative measures are vital to protecting health and wellbeing and to minimising pressure on the frontline services. We all have a role to play in adhering to the Government guidelines and therefore we ask you to observe the following:
Please read the following information carefully…
Booking links below, please be aware that these slots are non-refundable. Also note there are 2 hour time slots in place at the weekend. This is in place to restrict numbers on site for our safety management.
Things to expect when you arrive
- No showers or changing facilities are available at QM at the moment, due to Government restrictions. So we suggest to bring a towel or a personal favourite a dry robe. Like a dressing gown made of towel material to wear while getting dressed.
- You will need to buzz at the gate to gain access. Park at the lower car park and follow signage on site.
- The meeting point will be at the front waterside by the stairs up to the clubhouse
- We have made a temporary outdoor shelter, in-case of bad weather
Please watch the Safety Briefing video
Check our website for the latest information
- Are you fit to visit? Please do not attend QMSC if you, or anyone in your household, are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Book your visit: Please book your sailing visit on the club website, completing one form for each visit you intend to make. The time you book is your time to go out on the water, so please arrive up to 30 minutes before the start of your time slot to allow for rigging/launching.
- Before traveling: Please check the club website for the latest information; if changes in Government guidelines require the Club to be closed again, this will be communicated first at www.queenmary.org.uk